As you may have deduced from my Friends Page, I’m something of a social creature. One of the joys of being a professional escort is that it affords me the opportunity to forge new connections with people I might otherwise not have crossed paths with. To my mind, there are few more pleasurable ways to do this than through good conversation over dinner and drinks – allowing you both the chance to delve a little deeper, begin to discover what makes the other tick, and flirt a little (OK, a lot).
It’s for this reason that I ask that dates of 3+ hours include some time outside the bedroom – precisely so that we can both savour the thrill of an intellectual connection, and experience the heightened anticipation born of coquettish glances over martini glasses. I’m often asked about my favourite locations for tête-à-têtes of this nature, and I’m pretty spoiled for choice in Central London. A few of my preferred restaurants for dinner dates are as follows:
- Cafe Monico – the tables upstairs are my favourite.
- Brasserie Zedel
- Bob Bob Ricard – The way to my heart is to press for champagne.
- Dean Street Townhouse – Exceptional British fare in lovely surroundings.
- Yauatcha – For dim sum lovers.
- Quo Vardis
- Hix Soho
- Sketch – Unbeatable for high tea with a twist.
- Barrafina – Although they don’t take reservations, so getting a seat is no small feat.
For drinks I like:
- Oscar Wilde Bar at Cafe Royal – Utterly, utterly gorgeous inside.
- Mark’s Bar
- Milk and Honey – So dimly lit inside they’re basically begging you to get up to mischief.
- Bar Américain at Brasserie Zédel – Well names, considering my penchant for intoxicating Americans.
- Scarfe’s Bar at the Rosewood – One of my favourite hotels with a stunning bar.
- BYOC Soho – Bring your own booze and they’ll make you any cocktail you like! Very fun, slightly lethal.
Of course, these are just a few – the world’s our oyster when it comes to how we spend our time (if it’s oysters you’re after, try Randall and Aubin). If you’re travelling to London and looking for a companion to explore the city with, I’m always delighted to recommend places for us to spend social time together – whether for food, drink or something cultural. Do get in touch and let’s plan our liaison.